10 Recommended Niches
If you're a beginner to affiliate marketing, you've probably been
banging your head on the desk trying to come up with the one perfect niche.
I was there too when I got started. I went through a dozen different niches before I finally landed on the right
one. Don't feel alone.
The key to finding a good niche is not in trying new things or being creative. Those are great habits to have
because you never know when you'll stumble on the next big thing, but they won't get you where you want to be in
terms of income.
No, for that you need the tried and true niches that have always worked and always have big cash potential when
a new product launches. Keep in mind that the niches on this list are highly competitive, but in terms of income
potential, nothing comes close. Even for beginners, I recommend getting your start in one of these hot, evergreen
1. Make Money Online - This tried and true
classic is a huge niche for many marketers. If you're just getting started, I recommend cutting your teeth
elsewhere as this one can be hard to stand out in. Additionally, never boast experience or knowledge you don't have
- it will only come back to bite you.
2. Weight Loss - You can't get more evergreen than weight loss. There are always people
that need to lose weight and many times they're the same people who have been buying these products in the past, so
email marketing is particularly effective here.
3. Build Muscle - On the same line of thought as the weight loss niche, people also want
to get in shape. This is a bit more advanced and often requires a more technical understanding of the niche and how
people build muscle. This niche can get very specific as well with muscle groups like abs, calfs, and arms.
4. Dog Training - Dog training is often a crisis niche. People have serious problems
with their dogs at times that can result in danger to their family or legal issues with neighbors. So they need to
act fast and find a tool to help them control issues like digging, biting, barking, or general aggression.
5. Dating - Countless men and women are lonely. Just look at the online dating sites
that rake in billions each year. You can sell eBooks, do CPA offers for those dating sites, or any of a number of
other extremely high converting offers in this field.
6. Save Your Marriage - When a marriage starts to go bad, millions will look for
immediate, affordable advice about how to save it. This is where you come in.
7. Language Learning -The reason why here is varied. It could be for a job, or for a
trip out of the country, or simply because someone wants to learn a new language. However, the high commissions and
conversion rates here make language learning products huge.
8. Make Your Own Energy - The higher energy costs go, the more consistently things like
solar panels, wind power, and making your own fuel will sell on the Internet.
9. Satellite TV on PC - For some reason, this niche has long been a
powerful performer. Showing people how to get TV from around the world on the cheap is a highly profitable.
10. Business Opportunities - Not to be confused with Internet Marketing, this niche is
for general business opportunities. It might include MLM, franchising, hobbies and crafts, or garage sales. There
are dozens of ideas that fall into this category.
Affiliate marketing is all about pinpointing the right niche - the one that you're willing to pour hours of your
life into. Yet, at a certain point, you need to choose one in which you'll be able to find solid, willing
These 10 affiliate niches are the ones that repeatedly, regularly provide high level profits to affiliates
around the globe. Start here and you'll see results much quicker with internet marketing training.
If you're still unsure of which niches are really best for you, don't pass over Niche Profit Classroom. Monthly
updates of niche sites and products, video training, and hands on coaching.